The 1/6th scale Thor Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in The Avengers movie
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Golden hair sculpture
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair for holding mjolnir
– One (1) left palm for holding Tesseract container
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red-colored cape
– One (1) dark blue-colored with red stripes garment and silver-colored patterned long sleeves
– One (1) upper body armor with silver-colored circle plates
– One (1) pair of dark blue-colored pants with red stripes
– One (1) pair of black, dark blue and silver colored boots
– One (1) pair of forearm pads
– One (1) authentic metal mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
– Undetachable Tesseract in Tesseract container
– Figure stand with Thor nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
Release date: Q4, 2012
TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.
© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
#Thor #Marvel #Hottoys #Ultimatetoys #Avengers
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.
HOT TOYS 1/6 Scale USMC (MARINE) MEF II (MARINE EXPEDITIONARY FORCE) FIGURE