Enterbay HD Masterpiece Robocop 3 Jet Pack Robocop 1/4 Scale Figure
ENTERBAY proudly present the RoboCop HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine, based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie “RoboCop 3”. The Armor of RoboCop complement every shape of a muscular man’s body from all angles, embellish with aerodynamic, geometric lines and forms, precisely reflects how a man’s body works when it is in motion. To accurately reproduce RoboCop’s iconic vibrant metal Armor with full texture as shown in the movie, we applied premium grade industrial “Chameleon” metallic color, via advance spray-painting technique. Finish with a crystal metallic coating on the Armor, it will reflect mixture of vivid colors under different light sources. Other parts of the Armor including the neck, forearms, inner body, waist, and lower body are mainly in softer pure black plastic for better flexibility.
ENTERBAY endeavor to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bring several innovations in creating this RoboCop. We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster* with a few simple clicks on the remote control, compactly designed as the OCP Logo in 3D! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects of RoboCop’s iconic quotes “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order. Not to mention, with more than 15 points of articulation, and accessories of AUTO-9, various hand styles including the needle weapon interface and the gun arm, this RoboCop can be set in full force posture as you may desire.
Our HD Masterpiece RoboCop also comes with the quarter scale Jet Pack, which let RoboCop takes flight in the movie. The Jet Pack in our set is accurately built with mechanic moveable parts, pipes, and wires. It will be your option to assemble or detach the Jet Pack to our RoboCop to remake different scenarios in the movie.
One incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. The head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie RoboCop 3. The Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. We applied advance multi-layer painting technique in this Robert John Burke head sculpt to showcase his nervous facial expression with visible blood veins resulting from prolong connection of his head to the electronics and wires, while also giving a dedicated skin texture feeling. This head sculpt without the Helmet is perfect to remake the scene of RoboCop under repair.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved
Head Sculpted by : SCUDERIA
|Dimensions||40 × 35 × 70 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.