MMS213 MARVEL IRON MAN 3 SILVER CENTURION (MARK XXXIII)
1/6th scale Collectible Figures
The Silver Centurion is a classic suit worn by Tony Stark in the Iron Man comics and has been a fan favorite since its debut. Marvel’s Iron Man 3 has brought back this popular armor and restyled it to join the rest of the Iron Legion. During the intense battle between Tony Stark and Aldrich Killian, Tony quickly suits up in the Silver Centurion and cut of the Extremis mastermind’s arm with the suit’s hidden blade.
Hot Toys is delighted to introduce this amazingly designed armor – the 1/6th scale Silver Centurion (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figurine, the Enhanced Energy Suit to its Movie Masterpiece Series. It is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Silver Centurion in the movie, highlighting the detailed head sculpt, red and silver-colored armor, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, forearm blades, and LED light-up functions.
Product Code / MMS213
Product Name / Silver Centurion (Mark XXXIII)
Height / Approximately 30 cm tall
Points of Articulations / 36
Special Features / detailed head sculpt, red and silver-colored armor, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, forearm blades, and LED light-up functions.
Artists / Head Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Silver Centurion (Mark XXXIII) Collectible Figurine’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Silver Centurion (Mark XXXIII), the Enhanced Energy Suit, in the Iron Man 3 movie
– Interchangeable battle damaged head sculpt with helmet and authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Silver Centurion in the movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Red and silver-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and triangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) chest armor
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm blades
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor palms
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with transparent pillar
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
Condition : Brand New in Box
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.
Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop. RoboCop is an iconic character from the classic Sci-fi movie of the 80s. Hot Toys has previously introduced the 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure in 2006 and has received great response. We have heard that fans are longing for a new collectible figure release of this beloved character and it is a now great time to revisit this classic film by introducing the 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure which is specially equipped with sound effect.