MMS110 MARVEL IRON MAN MARK 3- BATTLE DAMAGED VERSION.
1/6th scale Collectible Figures
Product Code / MMS110
Product Name / Mark III
Height / Approximately 12″ H (304.8mm)*
Points of Articulations / 36
Special Features / The newly developed head sculpt, newly sculpted advanced body with light-up chest light and highly detailed accessories
Artists / Head Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The Battle damaged IRON MAN MARK III features:
+ Authentic and detailed fully realized IRON MAN
+ Stands approximately 30 cm tall
+ Over 36 points of articulation
+ Special features on the armor:
– Metal-like painting with scratches finishing
– Light up glowing eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (battery operated)
– Expendable wrist gauntlet (as shield)
– Ejective shoulder mounted micro munitions pod
– Retractable countermeasure dispenser
– Fully deployed Air Flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
– Re-engineered AirBrake deployment system
– Working forearms rocket
– Two interchangeable chest armors
+ Seven pieces of interchangeable hands, including light up replusor palms
+ Damaged helmet as accessory
+ Alternate heads:
– Authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as TONY STARK, in damaged helmet with removable mask
– Non-damaged Iron Man helmet with light-up eyes function
+ Deluxe Iron Man figure base
|Dimensions||40 × 29 × 22 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.
HOT TOYS 1/6 Scale USMC (MARINE) MEF II (MARINE EXPEDITIONARY FORCE) FIGURE