The Iron Man Mark XLVI Diecast (Concept Art Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVI
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on the streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with character name
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.