Continue from the previous 1/6 Scale Real Masterpiece series – Scarface Tony Montana (Al Pacino), the second
edition is called “The Respect Version”
The Real Masterpiece: Scarface – The Respect Version features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Al Pacino as Tony Montana
– One Individually hand-painted head sculpt with a normal facial expression
– Realistic facial expression with details wrinkles and expression with newly developed “multi layer” paint application
– Stands approximately 30 cm tall
– Newly developed RM-5 body with 40 points of articulation; PVC soft plastic skin to cover the chest area, so that the articulations around the chest area will not be visible
– Eight pieces of interchangeable hands
– Movie-accurate costume includes: One white suit with blazer jacket, trousers and a red shirt, one faux-leather black belt with buckle and a pair of black faux-leather shoes
– Jewelry includes: A watch, a pair of sunglasses, 2 gold necklaces and a silver bracelet
– Movie related accessories includes: 8 packs of notes, a cigar and a short gun (Beretta Model 81)
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 16 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.