Danger Room Sessions: Psylocke Fine Art Statue by Kotobukiya Man of Action Figures.
A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! Fighting alongside Wolverine in the X-Mansion’s training center is the second member of the X-Men Danger Room Sessions, the mysterious and beautiful telepathic ninja mutant PSYLOCKE! Once a British woman with minor mutant powers, Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock’s mind was transferred into the body of a ninja giving her additional martial arts prowess. Ever since the early days of Marvel Comics’ mutant adventures, “X” teams have trained together in the ultra high tech facility known as the Danger Room, equipped with state of the art adaptive combat and athletics routines that challenge each participant in unique ways. The training facility has been featured prominently in X-Men comics over the years, as well as in various cartoons and the third X-Men film.
The deadly warrior woman brings to life the classic style of Jim Lee’s X-Men #1 (1991), faithfully recalling the exotic mutant’s appearance and costume. Victorious on the field of battle, Psylocke stands triumphant upon her defeated foe, scanning for the next. She wields both katana and psyblade, the only weapons she needs to get the job done. Psylocke’s pose shows off her powerful physique, encumbered little by a skin-tight outfit. Betsy’s long, beautiful hair flows out over her shoulder as she turns her intense gaze toward whatever else the Danger Room decides to send her way…
Sculpted by Erick Sosa, Psylocke stands approximately 12 inches tall (1/6th scale) atop an amazing exclusive base – the severed hand of a mutant-hunting Sentinel! Every mutant in the Danger Room Sessions series is mounted on a unique Danger Room holographic environment with translucent parts that glow with a built-in LED light in the base. Psylocke is the perfect companion to Wolverine and the rest of the Danger Room series.
Condition : Brand New in Box.
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 60 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.
MADE BY KOTOBUKIYA
- Kotobukiya proudly presents an all-new ARTFX statue of WAR MACHINE as seen in Iron Man 3.
- With a stunning black and grey color scheme based on the summer blockbuster, War Machine flies into action.
- Standing about 15 inches (39cm) tall (base height not included), War machine is sure to stand out in your collection.