Condition : Brand New in Box ( Unused & Unopened ) Size : 1/4 Scale
Brand : Hot Toys Character Family : Avengers
The movie-accurate quarter scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and sophisticatedly crafted base on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands 49cm (20 inches) tall and features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head, interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions in the eyes, arc reactor and repulsors. The figure also includes LED lights that shine through various areas of the armor, removable armor parts, and a specially designed fallen Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm. The movie-accurate quarter scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and sophisticatedly crafted base on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Figure is in 1:4th scale, standing a towering 20-inches tall! Figure features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head, interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions in the eyes, arc reactor and repulsors.The figure also includes LED lights that shine through various areas of the armor, removable armor parts. Includes a specially designed fallen Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm.
Hot Toys – QS005 : Avengers: Age of Ultron
Iron Man Mark XLIII –1/4th scale Collectible Figure
The 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
– Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
– Over 40 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
– Removable chest armor
– Removable bicep armors
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms
– Articulated flaps on legs
– Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a Ultron Sentry with detachable head and arm, Mark XLIII nameplate, and movie logo
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 65 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.
Man of Steel is one of the most anticipated blockbusters this summer. Directed by Zack Synder and produced by Christopher Nolan, Man of Steel will reboot the Superman franchise by giving audience a new look at the origin of the iconic superhero and his rise to become the protector of Earth and its people.We are also excited to announce that the Hot Toys’ 200th collectible figure of the Movie Masterpiece Series goes to this one of the most well-known superheroes of all time. To celebrate this milestone, a 1:1 scale Kryptonian Command Key will be included with the Collectible Figure as an appreciation for all of our fans’ support over the years!