. The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler (Camouflage Version).
The Dark Knight Rises is the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy. Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles are proud to present the Tumbler (Camouflage Version) Sixth Scale Collectible! Operating from within the sewers, Bane succeeds in tunneling through to Batman’s arsenal of weapons and vehicles. He commandeers several camouflage versions of the tumbler, using the vehicles to strengthen his League of Shadow thugs. When Gotham’s remaining police force finally mobilizes in the hopes of overwhelming the fewer-number thugs, Bane unleashes a handful of Tumbler which open fire on the police.
The Batmobile – Tumbler (Camouflage Version) Sixth Scale Figure Related Product features:
– Authentically detailed 1/6th scale model car painted in desert camouflage color(s)
– Perfect scale to Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Collectible Bane Figure(s)
– Roof Panel slides open
– Headlights feature light-up function (Requires Three (3) AAA Batteries – Not Included)
Condition : MISB
All light are working.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE :
The Vehicle Battery cover is missing when stock received from factory ( Unable to see clearly when u display the vehicle ). Rest of the parts are in perfect condition.
|Dimensions||88 x 40 x 68 cm|
Return and Refund Policy
It is Customer responsibility to verify the good condition of the package(s) and its content upon receiving the package. If a defective product or wrong order is delivered to you, please notify us within 2days from the date you receive your package with detail explanation and photos of the problems where possible. Notifications received after the above-mentioned time period will not be honored.
For Singapore Customers, you may bring back the defective product in its original packaging to the store where you bought the product for verification by our expert. You are required to present your receipt when making your warranty claim.
For International Customers, please do not sent defective products back without consulting our Customer Support Staff first. If your claim is confirmed by our staff, you may then send back the defective products in its original packaging to our store. Note, we do not cover shipment and customs expenses for international returns.
The Customer will be responsible for all shipment and customs expenses and procedure.
Customer are advised that we do not offer compensation, return and refund for following situation:
- We take great care to ensure proper packing of products before shipping. We strongly encourage our Customer to buy insurance for shipment. If your product is damaged or lost during shipment process, please contact the delivery company and also contact us if you need our assistance.
- Because we often list our merchandise before the final products are released, most photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually manufactured. Additionally, some sections of the products will need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer's defects. Occasionally you may notice small imperfections in paint or parts on your item. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects.
- Factory seal on products has been broken, product has been played with, or user-initiated damage.